[time-nuts] OT - Portable Digital 'scope

Dale J. Robertson dale at nap-us.com
Thu Feb 23 23:44:26 UTC 2012

I own one of these that I bought directly from Seeed Studios. Seeed also
sells some very inexpensive MCX-BNC females for use with these as well
as 1x-10x probes with mcx connectors. I have had their single channel
version (DSO Nano) for a while and have found it handy. The DSO Quad has
a considerably more complicated user interface.
On the plus side the device is all open source and has several people
developing software for it.
This most definitely should NOT be your only oscilloscope.
Dale NV8U