[time-nuts] FE-5680A Schematics and scans

Elio Corbolante eliocor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:02:56 UTC 2012

Thanks to Ignacio (EB4APL) and the generosity of Mike Harrison, today I
received a PCB of a disassembled FE5680A.
I provided to make some scans of the board at 2400DPI resolution: the
picture size is about 7700x11500 pixel (9MB)

Top face (with and without ICs):
<http://www.rhodiatoce.com/pics/time-nuts/FE-5680A/FE-5680A_Top001.jpg>
<http://www.rhodiatoce.com/pics/time-nuts/FE-5680A/FE-5680A_Top001_noIC.jpg>

Bottom face (with and without ICs):
<http://www.rhodiatoce.com/pics/time-nuts/FE-5680A/FE-5680A_Bottom001.jpg>
<
http://www.rhodiatoce.com/pics/time-nuts/FE-5680A/FE-5680A_Bottom001_noIC.jpg

Being able to remove the ICs, I was able to correct some flaws in the
previous schematics:
<
http://www.rhodiatoce.com/pics/time-nuts/FE-5680A/FE-5680A_schematics_v0.2.pdf

During the next week I will continue to write down the logical part of the
circuit and I hope will be able to dump the 8032 firmware

_     Elio.