[time-nuts] Schematic capture, anyone?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Feb 24 01:04:18 UTC 2012

There are a bunch of choices, some free and some limited to working with
a certain PCB shop, but I like Eagle (http://www.cadsoftusa.com)
because, among other things, it's cross-platform running on Windows,
Mac, and Linux (I use the Linux version).  There's a free version and a
couple of steps of paid versions which allow larger board sizes and more
layers.

John
----