[time-nuts] Schematic capture, anyone?

Jean-Louis Oneto jean-louis.oneto at obs-azur.fr
Fri Feb 24 02:16:30 UTC 2012

I mostly use Target3001:
http://server.ibfriedrich.com/wiki/ibfwikien/index.php?title=Main_Page
It's commercial, but there are six different editions starting as low as
59€, with digital+analog, schematics, PCB, autorouting, simulation, it's
multilingual (German/English/French), and there is even a free
evaluation version somewhat limited in PCB size and pins numbers, but
nevertheless worth trying. They are also very responsive.
I also tried DesignSparks, which is free, but a lot less powerfull.
Just a satisfied user, standard disclaimers apply ! :-)
Jean-Louis