[time-nuts] ebay warning

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 26 22:22:01 UTC 2012

Hi Bert and all,

Very few occasions items like we talk about is really pristine, I expect
it to be used and only try to judge about how much milage it has. Most
of the dumpster diver level re-circulation folks has low knowledge, and
some excel and actually has a clue, but if only the pictures is their
own and show some reasonable level of degradation and then I judge if I
think there is a fair price or not for what roughly is being provided.

So far I have not been scammed very hard. Most of the stuff has been
within the expected level, but all that comes from makeing a decision of
what to expect and what price is fair for that expectation.

Cheers,
Magnus