[time-nuts] ebay warning

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 22:53:36 UTC 2012

Magnus
My beef is that if you advertise NEW it should be NEW. I caught him once
before and ebay made him change the listing. This time he had two listings
one  new and one used. I checked with him and paid extra for NEW and got the
most  banged up unit ever. All from the same stack. Finally got him to agree
to pay  for return shipping he wanted it back and I can show you
correspondence where he  states he can sell it for $ 60+ and when I gave a negative
review he refused to  pay unless I give him a 5 star+. Extortion look forward
what ebay will say. All  I can say is stay away from ggg*fitting, not like
some of the other ones. Others  cooperate according to some list members,
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 2/26/2012 5:22:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,