[time-nuts] VK4GHZ Thunderbolt Monitor and Commander

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:22:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Sam <lists at digitalelectric.com.au> wrote:
> I have known about this project for a while, I was excited at first but was put off by the price tag,
> the fact that it is closed source and that it's not available as a kit.
>
> There is another project on the horizon by James M1DST that is based on the Netduino platform which will be open source.

Why does everyone think alike?  This describes what I want to do also.
 Netduino is the Arduino with an Ethernet interface on it.   It makes
a good platform for this because there is no need to make a PCB or
distribute a "kit".   The Arduino already has all the required
connectors.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California