[time-nuts] US New Year countdown - accurate?

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 16:47:33 UTC 2012

David...

That is weird...

I have 13 TV's (3 HD/HDMI, 10 SD/RF) running off 3 Dish  dual-tuners...

Most times the audio between the HD sets and the RF fed sets are
right in step.

Don't ask about the 13 TV's, and the 13 remotes!!!   ;-)

HNY to all the NUTS...

73,

Don Murray, W4WJ

Retired from 40 years of  Miami Television Engineering
35+ years @ NBC O&O WTVJ

Now in  Fredericksburg, TX

In a message dated 1/2/2012 2:17:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,
david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk writes:

> You  can't even get two TV's in the same house in sync with Dish Network
>  !!
>
> The smaller TV in the kitchen gets the feed about a second  before the
> big
> set in the living room !! Must be all that  delay in the cheap coax they
> use !!
>
> 73, Dick,  W1KSZ

.. or a simpler decompression algorithm, or faster  processor....

73,
David GM8ARV
--
SatSignal software -  quality software written to your requirements
Web:   http://www.satsignal.eu
Email:  david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk