[time-nuts] FE 5680a 3pay 36.89 includes shipping. Finally ordered one

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Tue Jan 3 16:20:57 UTC 2012

I got mine for around $25 in a regular bidding affair.  Mine had trouble
locking, It only locked a handful of times, and that took forever, but most
of the time it just sat there and cooked.  The seller replaced it and the
new locks up in 2 or 3 minutes.  I did not have to ship the old one back.
The Lock output signal doesn't seem to have enough drive to turn on an LED.

Bob