[time-nuts] Power supply for 'Bay FE-5680A?

Max Skop vk3yba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:20:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,
The power supply that I ordered from ebay is a 15Volt 2Amp switcher as
follows:
15V 2A 30W Single Output Switching Power Supply
Voltage...<http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280764693188?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649>(280764693188)
 cost   AU$13.00 inc postage.
Its small and easy to use.  For the 5Volt either a 7805 or a dc-dc switcher
that are available on ebay for very little.

Regards
Max