[time-nuts] Thermal insulation choice?

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:06:04 UTC 2012

There is a closed-cell foam,  aluminum foil clad on one or both sides that
is used as HVAC ductwork - they score it with a knife, and fold it to size
- that should withstand the temperatures you are contemplating, for a long
time. I have seen some approximately 1/2 to 5/8 inch, and the quantities
you need should be available free from your local HVAC shop.

73,

geo - n4ua