[time-nuts] Thermal insulation choice?

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:41:13 UTC 2012

I completely forgot about those two.  I have a good local hobby shop
with large pieces of balsa wood but I suspect it would be more
expensive than good quality expanded polystyrene bead sheet.  I will
have to check out foam board next time.  Both would be more difficult
to cut without a hot wire knife.