[time-nuts] Getting my Rockwell D200 GPS to work

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sat Jan 7 01:00:21 UTC 2012

Absolutely yes, the antenna must see the sky, not the ceiling. Even very
sensitive GPS receivers must have a good view of the sky for the first fix,
then you can bring the antenna indoor. You can try positioning the antenna
very near a window for just a test but better a good view. The car roof is
okay but you must wait several minutes (12 minutes at most) to let the
receiver download the almanac.