[time-nuts] Getting my Rockwell D200 GPS to work

Don Lewis dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 7 13:36:28 UTC 2012

Yes ...and I have 5volts on the antenna center connector.

It ran all night, with the same (bad) results ...no satellites.

I am beginning to think I have a bad antenna.  I have three GPS modules, all
acting the same, with no satellites.  But, only one antenna to share with
them.

I'll try to get a better antenna.

-Don