[time-nuts] Temperature and signal amp for 'Bay FE-5680A?

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 01:39:34 UTC 2012

Most of the gear I have expects TTL levels or better.  A 0.6 volt RMS
sine wave (1.2 volts peak to peak) could be a problem.  As far as
ringing, I would design something with back termination and slew rate
limiting and expect the receiver to terminate to ground which is
almost always the situation.  I looked at the TADD-3 design and it
sacrifices back termination impedance for signal swing which results
in ringing but I presume not too much if people were using it
successfully.

If there are time nuts then why not impedance, edge, and
transconductance nuts?