[time-nuts] Internal 5 volt switching regulator on some "non-programmable" FE-5680A's

Clint Turner turner at ussc.com
Mon Jan 9 03:51:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

>Are you sure about those resistor values?   They look like 5.11K and 5.62K (standard 1% values) to me.

Whoops - you are right:  In squinting at the board I'd thought about turning the thing 180 degrees since the numbers look believable either way!  These two 5k-ish values are more in line with the values called out in the data sheet for the '1376 (4.99k/5.36k).

I look forward to hearing from someone who might take on populating these components on the board and what they find.

73,

Clint
KA7OEI