[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb: Connections and Features

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 9 11:56:51 UTC 2012

Nigel
Thanks for your information. The data given by Bert seems to be getting more
sensible, and I think you will agree that of all the items that have been
purchased and discussed on "Time-Nuts", this one is hands down for
confusion. One of the reasons for my trusting and buying from Bob (Fluke I)
is that he is well informed, , has good electronic knowledge and has always
provided good items of gear. It would seem that the number of Chinese
sellers has increased in the recent past and many of them would seem to have
little knowledge of the products and even less English to answer questions.
Again it would seem that if you buy the "cheapies" then you probably have
the basic, non programmable model. I guess the guys at FE are all falling
about when they see our predicament !
Roy