[time-nuts] FE-5680A Mechanical Question

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Thu Jan 12 04:55:58 UTC 2012

Bill, Brian, Bill, and Peter,

Thanks for the info.  All I need now is a 'project' to incorporate the unit
into.

In the back of my mind, I have the thought of a 'box' that will be battery
powered or 110 VAC powered (perhaps with an internal SLA battery) and
include a GPSDO and Rb unit (possibly a GPSDRbO) for the purpose of a
'reference' for portable operation in the microwave regions.

Ah!!!!  Dreaming!  Makes looking forward to retiring very attractive!

Joe