[time-nuts] FE-5680A arrived

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Thu Jan 12 10:39:50 UTC 2012

I received my Ebay Tek 2712 spectrum analyzer Monday and I have been
throwing software to read its data via GPIB.  Here is a spectrum I got
connecting the Rb 10 MHz to the 2712.  Nice little spurs.  I don't see
anything to account for these anywhere else.

The 2712 is a big step up from Ham radio fish finders and I'm
still learning things about the 2712.  It would be nice to have
original easy to read printed manuals and/or a high quality
PDF.  The black and white (no greyscale) PDFs on the internet
are hard on the eyes and not searchable.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com