[time-nuts] Z3801A's

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Jan 12 22:21:26 UTC 2012

Hi

Neither unit is very common. In the same sort of venue, the 3801's sell for
about half of what the 3815's sell for. If the 3801 is re-packaged to look
like the instrument version, it's price goes up.

On your favorite auction site 3815's typically sell for $400 to $550
delivered to the US from the usual suspects. Single unit auctions from
normal people would be well below that, but very uncommon.

Bob