[time-nuts] FE-5680A Mechanical Question

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 23:21:43 UTC 2012

Hi Bert

Could you clarify something for me please, before you started your tests
did you program the unit to be close to 10MHz or did you leave it as
received,  and if so what is the actual frequency and is it stable?

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 12/01/2012 21:50:28 GMT Standard Time, EWKehren at aol.com