[time-nuts] EF-5680A Breakout board

gonzo . cadbloke at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 02:32:46 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,
yes, you raise some fair points. The batchpcb option could work well for those in the USA, but DX postage may make it unattractive to the rest of us.
Your assumptions about the board are correct: Double sided, plated through, 2x solder masks, and 2x silk screens.
The dimentions are: 88mm x 22mm (the same as the end view of the FE-5680A).