[time-nuts] Z3801A's

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Jan 13 08:21:04 UTC 2012

brad at shinji.net said:
>     My question is this... What is the current market value on working  and
> tested Z3801A's?

Feed Z3801A to ebay and see what you find.

I see one at $1K, and 2 with power supply and antenna and cables at $480 and
$499.  (Read the fine print, YMMV...)

On the other hand, ebay has a Thunderbolt for $250.  There was one for $110 a
short while ago.

So my estimate for a Z3801A is ballpark of $250.  Maybe more if you are
willing to wait longer, less if you need to unload them quickly.

---------

Does anybody know what "Z3801A has been upgraded by us, which the feature is
the same as 58503A." really means?