[time-nuts] FE-5680A tear down on Youtube

lists lists at digitalelectric.com.au
Fri Jan 13 09:08:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

This is my first post to the list, but I have been a long time reader and found it extremely interesting and informative.

I think you guys might find this interesting.. Its a video of a FE-5680A being dissembled on Youtube.
I had noticed that within hours of the video being published 14 of the cheaper 5680A's were sold! as the producer of the video (not me) has over 14,800 subscribers,
my thoughts are that this may have some effect on the used FE-5680A price or even advanced depletion of the stock.. I'm glad mines on the boat already.

The tear down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRdGsSu5Nec

The "theory" of operation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I55uLRRvLCU