[time-nuts] Z3801A's

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:17:00 UTC 2012

Kind of scratching my head here.
I have a 3801, great box.
But I also have to say that since it can't run lady heather I do not see
the value epay wants. Before everything spun up as they always do the 3801
was a $200 box and slightly less. I do not know why but I purchased mine on
epay and I want to say $175.
So if you have to have one then $500s fine, but it breaks my simple logic
in value.
If I had $200 I would certainly be considering the Tbolt.
What would I pay $75, since its a backup that I have lived 10 years without.
Just my crazy way of thinking.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL