[time-nuts] ATT WP 92066-L5 (RB)

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 02:50:51 UTC 2012

Is this a white box with a heatsink and a pair of BNCs on the front
panel?  If so, and it's the same as the one I had, it has an Efratom
FRS in it - I don't know what the external pinout is, but you should
be able to figure it out from the wiring on the oscillator (although I
just removed mine..)

Regards,

Pete Bell