[time-nuts] 5680A update

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 16:13:27 UTC 2012

After eight weeks of monitoring to 1 E-12, I still se no aging. Waiting for
 a change so I can do other tests. One thing I clearly se is a 4 Hz filter
response changing the output by +- 3 E-11. It may be more, will have to
find a  way to check it more accurately, because of limited response time. I
for one  will fix that problem with a Morion MV 89 and a 100 Hz analog filter.
New  Morion's are available for less than $ 30 the ones I bought seem new.
That's  also where I got my 5680A
Have no contact with the seller.
Bert Kehren