[time-nuts] 5370A on eBay

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Jan 17 23:57:34 UTC 2012

I think it depends on how long your willing to wait and a bit of luck.
I took the risk
and got two 5370B from and E seller. One as not working 'flashed
numbers' when turned on
for an offer of $175 and one that was dead for $100. I think shipping was around
$30 each. At that price was willing to take the risk.I was lucky the
dead one was set
for 220V and the other worked after reseating the boards and removing
the spider cocoons.

Before getting them I set an upper limit of $350 including shipping
for a known good one.

-pete