[time-nuts] FE-5680A adjustment screw?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 06:34:06 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Robert Benward <rbenward at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Anyone know what the little adjustment hole is on the side of the FE-5680A?  Is this a frequency adjustment?  I tried adjusting it but nothing happened.  Was the adjustment range too small to see a change on a counter?

In the current batch of $40 units there is a screw yu can turn but it
is not connected to anything.  So it is useless.  You have to do the
adjustment using RS232 commands

Sme people have modified the fe5680 to make it work but as delivers
you need a computer or a small uP to adjust them.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California