[time-nuts] FE-5680A won't lock

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Jan 19 04:20:13 UTC 2012

Scott,

I would send an email to Nichegeek describing the problem and ask them what they
want to do about replacing the bad one.  You may find out that they will NOT ask
for the old one back because it is a problem sending things back to China with
customs and duties to explain and so forth.

I would not wait too long in that regard.

Bill....WB6BNQ