[time-nuts] Intro & Q: Racal-Dana 1991 or 1992 Counter ?

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Thu Jan 19 21:40:06 UTC 2012

IMHO, the RACAL 1992 is an excellent frequency and phase tool, with
its 9 digit display. The Phase AB feature allows fine comparison of
two 10 MHz inputs. Don't know the 91.

The cure for time-nuttery is to get old, and realize that your
collection of equipment will prevent you from being able to move
to assisted living.

Bill Hawkins