[time-nuts] Progress on the FE-5680A serial commands!

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Jan 20 17:25:51 UTC 2012

Hi

Based on the frequency plot of your unit, it swings about 35 Hz high and
about 170 Hz low as it sweeps. You could bump the trimmer on the VCXO and
move it up by about 70 Hz or so to keep it from running out of range. Since
the VCXO is trending down in frequency as it warms up, this may be needed
sooner rather than later ...

Bob