[time-nuts] FE-5680A worked for only 5 minutes.

Paul F. Sehorne paul at sehorne.org
Fri Jan 20 19:09:45 UTC 2012

I powered up the second unit. It has been running just fine for an hour
now. The only difference I noted is that the initial current was only
1.4 amp vs 1.8 on the other one. However, I set my power supply to 16.0
volts; no other difference. After warmup the current settled at ~700 ma
and the 5vdc current at ~80 ma.