[time-nuts] TimeLab and HP53132A

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Jan 21 22:26:28 UTC 2012

> > Do you have some experience with TimeLab connected with a TIC
> HP53132A?
> > My trouble is as follow:
> >
> > using the default setup and acquiring for 1 hour, I can see on display
the
> > graph vary (as magnitude)every 1 second count, like the event counter
> each
> > second up to 3600,but the x (time) display show 1800 seconds as total
> > acquisition time over a real 3600 seconds spent.
> >
> > Looking the graphic when I start the acquisition I can see a shape
> > modification every second but the time axis advance only 1 second every
> two
> > real seconds.
> >
> > This happen also with the newest verson of Time Lab.

Including the very newest ones from the past couple of weeks?  Are you using
the talk-only option, or the Acquire->HP 53131... option that I just added
recently?

When you use the 'Monitor' button in the acquisition dialog, do you see new
data coming across at one line per second, or one line every two seconds?

-- john