[time-nuts] Spectracom 8170 -> SWCC clock

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Jan 22 02:25:29 UTC 2012

Hi Jim:

There are a number of options.

Ken's clock clinic sells what appears to be a No. 6 Battery that has a synchronization function for the Western Union
clocks.
But the problem with it and the drivers for slave clocks is that they use fairly low voltage circuitry.

Stock Tickers and Teletype machines are tpically run with loop voltages in the 60 to 200 Volt range.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.end2partygovernment.com/Brooke4Congress.html