[time-nuts] Spectracom 8170 -> SWCC clock

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Jan 22 23:03:01 UTC 2012

Hi Jim:

On web page:
http://www.prc68.com/I/SWCC2.shtml#SC

I have data from Henry W. that says 120 V (my memory was wrong on the 200 V) and he says 250 ma.
This will give about 66 times faster response time than using 3 Volts.

I'm spending time on this because with low loop voltage the action is so sluggish that it will barely work or for a
clock that's not brand new and properly oiled may not work at all.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.end2partygovernment.com/Brooke4Congress.html