[time-nuts] historical photos and info about Hafele-Keating

Lester Veenstra lester at veenstras.com
Tue Jan 24 17:15:39 UTC 2012

And another name to add to the flying clock chaperones is Paul Wheeler
(USCG/USNO)
http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA496085

Lester B Veenstra  MØYCM K1YCM
lester at veenstras.com
m0ycm at veenstras.com
k1ycm at veenstras.com

US Postal Address:
PSC 45 Box 781
APO AE 09468 USA

UK Postal Address:
Dawn Cottage
Norwood, Harrogate
HG3 1SD, UK

Telephones:
Office:     +44-(0)1423-846-385
Home:     +44-(0)1943-880-963
Guam Cell: +1-671-788-5654
UK Cell:   +44-(0)7716-298-224
Jamaica:  +1-876-352-7504

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is
prohibited.