[time-nuts] Looking for Harris/Qbit amplifers

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jan 24 18:08:23 UTC 2012

Several years ago eBay offered some nice amplifier blocks that went up
to 500 MHz with about 10dB gain and 25dBm maximum output.

The part number on the unit is Harris 0130-211013, but they were sold as
"Qbit 512".

I got a couple back then, and would now like to find two or three more
to use in a project.  Of course, the eBay source is long gone.  There's
not much in the way of Google hits other than the page I put up with
some test results.

Anyone have any of these squirreled away, or know where any might be found?

Thanks,

John