[time-nuts] Exact power connector for Symmetricom TimeProvider 100

Julien Goodwin time-nuts at studio442.com.au
Fri Jan 27 13:51:42 UTC 2012

I'm wondering if anyone knows exactly which power connector the
Symmetricom TimeProvider 100 uses as as the manual doesn't have it (word
of advice people, describing a connector as simply "Molex style" is
fairly useless), and a trawl of mouser seems to indicate it's a "MiniFit
Plus" series but I'm not about to order one of everything to figure out
which one.

(Yes I could mail Symmetricom, but I bought it used without PSU)