[time-nuts] Building a GPSDO & trouble using Jupiter-T

Ray Xu rayxu123 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 08:19:20 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

I am just curious...  What did you mean if the GPS was "warmed up"?  Do you
mean the Jupiter GPS unit its self to be "warmed up"?  (if so, what does
the Jupiter unit have to do with the oscillator stability, besides
providing that 10KHz signal?)

Great info, thanks.

Do you have any documentation you could send me or website documenting your
project?
(hopefully I am not asking for too much! :-) )

Thanks