[time-nuts] Building a GPSDO & trouble using Jupiter-T

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Jan 30 10:31:58 UTC 2012

OK, now I know and wonder if other GPS receivers that have frequency
outputs behave in this manner. For example the Motorola 100PPS output, the
uBlox 800Hz, the Navsync variable frequency output and so on. It is
possible to compute solutions from GPS satellite at greater than 1 second
rate so the phase of these signals should be adjustable at a rate that
could minimize the phase jump... this is only my opinion, not the real
possibility.