[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-ETH - Linux examples ?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Jan 30 20:48:57 UTC 2012

Interesting, I've downloaded and taken a look at the example and noted how
the Prologix doesn't use the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) method but a
simple telnet-like connection. Follow Orin's directions to convert from
WINSOCK to Linux-style socket calls. Maybe you should first take a look how
to open a simple TCP connection under Linux and you'll find the system
calls pointed out by Orin.