[time-nuts] HP5334B with 10544 OCXO

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Tue Jan 31 00:01:51 UTC 2012

> There is a section in the HP5334 Service manual on changes needed.
>
> The oscillator uses either the internal crystal (The trimmer is
> connected to) or the 10811.
>
> Basically you change a capacitor feeding from one to the other.
>
> I could scan the appropriate pages if you need (Contact me off list).
>
> Regards
>
> Randall Prentice
> Stokes Valley
> Lower Hutt    5019
> New Zealand
> ZL2RJP

Installation of Option 010 is basically removing capacitor C8 and
reinstalling it into the holes designated for C100.  Install the 10544
oscillator into the receptacle, secure with appropriate screws and you're
all set.  C8 and C100 are located very close to the standard (low-stability)
crystal at the rear of the main board.

Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is
the beginning of a new argument.