[time-nuts] FE-5680A decoded - another piece of the puzzle

John Beale beale at bealecorner.com
Tue Jan 31 07:19:21 UTC 2012

On 1/29/2012 8:22 PM, Skip Withrow wrote:
> I recall someone implementing C-field control on a FE-5680A with the pot
> disabled, but cannot find it now.  If someone can point me to that post I
> sure would appreciate it.

I added that post to the FE-5680A FAQ, and added my own photo also to help
locate the part. Note, I have not actually tried this modification myself.

http://www.ko4bb.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=precision_timing:fe5680a_faq#adding_an_analog_adjustment_pot

Original post was by Bill Riches, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:01:18 -0800