[time-nuts] US 5065A standby battery cell source?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon Jul 2 00:04:36 UTC 2012

A couple of years ago, I needed a replacement for a NiCd pack for a Tek
J16 Photomer. I found that Digi-Key would make up even one N x M battery
pack to order, for little more than the cost of the cells. They had both
end-to-end and side-by-side arrangements and did a nice job. I've not
looked lately.

Their cells are not the chepest, but to me it ws worth it.

YMMV,

-John