[time-nuts] Allan Deviation question

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Wed Jul 4 23:20:38 UTC 2012

I think that no one can say anything on that setup. Anyway, try this: run
the GPSDO 10MHz into the radio and take the measurements. Then run your
signal and let us know the difference. Usually running the reference
against itself (if possible) gives the noise floor of the measurement
setup... if you can't see any difference then maybe the noise is too high.