[time-nuts] HP 117/10509a...

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Thu Jul 5 17:28:38 UTC 2012

The only ones that will work are very recent designs.

The HP 117 and Fluke 207 will not work.
Many Spectracoms will not work. A few will. See their web site
The Stanford 620 will not, I believe. Some models may.

I posted a partial list some time ago.

Apparently, NIST is working on a receiver and possibly a retrofit. When it
will be available and how much it will cost is TBD.

I suspect the 'retrofit' will be the receiver with a 60 kHz output added,
nothing more, but don't know.

Seems to me, we are down to one egg in one basket.  :((

-John