[time-nuts] HP 117/10509a...

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Jul 5 17:54:41 UTC 2012

Hi

Simple answer - they are still playing around with the signal format. It is totally unclear what the final format will really look like. Until they make up their minds there is only one safe bet - the clock on grandma's wall will still handle the wwvb format they use. Anything more complex than that is very much in the "who knows" category.

Bob