[time-nuts] Proper setup of a Trimble Thunderbolt

Gary Fiber gfiber at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 15:18:05 UTC 2012

I purchased a Trimble Thunderbolt. Is there a web page or does someone have a set of written steps to set up the Thunderbolt? There are quite a few adjustments available for it and it makes sense to me not to reinvent the wheel. I have googled and got some results using Tboltmon. Have tried Lady Heather, but have to figure out just how to utilize that program.
Have the Thunderbolt, a Mean Well 60 watt supply, have I hope is a decent antenna arriving Friday. Am intending on using the 19 MHz output for a time base for my HP-8935A and HP-8656B.

Gary Fiber K8IZ
Sent from my iPad