[time-nuts] Thunderbolt mounting

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 08:30:19 UTC 2012

When I had my Tbolt running full time, I just had it sitting in the bottom corner of a bookcase that was hard to get to (Tek 7104 on a cart packed with other gear too was in the way, along with piles of other things). No drafts, so the temp stayed pretty constant. It was taken out of full service when I got a Z3801.

I want to build a home for it and my two Rb units in a temp controlled box, but haven't gotten there yet.

-Dave